Answered By: Paul Arrigo Last Updated: Feb 25, 2016 Views: 61
Answered By: Paul Arrigo
Last Updated: Feb 25, 2016 Views: 61
- To open a print account, go to the Value Added machine by the circulation desk. You can use either your ID card or your student ID number (not your MyLC, just the number). Ask library staff at either service desk for assistance if you need it.
- When you are ready to print, choose either the BW printer or the Color printer, select which pages and how many copies you want, and click OK.
- The next form does not need user name or password, it only needs you to put in information that you will recognize when you go to the release station to print. Click Print.
- One more box will come up; ignore the information it gives you about your balance. You have not yet logged into the system, so it does not know how much your account has. Simply click Yes.
- Follow this procedure with all your printing needs.
- When ready to get your printouts, go to the Print Release Station, close to the reference desk. Log in by scanning the bar code on the back of your student ID (or typing the 13 digits of your barcode) or typing in your ID number (whichever method you used when creating your account). Click on the item on the list you want to print. If there is more than one, hold down the control key while clicking on each one. Then press Print.
- If you are printing more than one file, your copies will come from any of the three printers there.