Answered By: Jeannie Colson Last Updated: Oct 10, 2016 Views: 22
Answered By: Jeannie Colson
Last Updated: Oct 10, 2016 Views: 22
Linking to Digital Campus films within Blackboard.
- Request the film from Jeannie Colson; let her know what term it is for.
- Jeannie will send you the code. Here’s what you do with it:
- Inside of BB, create an item.
- Enter the title of the film.
- In the Text box, click the HTML button.
- Paste the code Jeannie sent you. It starts with <p> and ends with </p>
- Click Update.
- Set whichever standard options you need.
- Click Submit.
- The poster image AND the words below are linked to the movie.
- Movie will open in another window. It will NOT show inside of Blackboard.