Answered By: Paul Arrigo Last Updated: Oct 10, 2016 Views: 24
Answered By: Paul Arrigo
Last Updated: Oct 10, 2016 Views: 24
Embedding Films on Demand films within Blackboard
- For link/coding to work correctly, you need to be authenticated as belonging to Lee, so start at the library's website.
- Find the Films on Demand film you want to embed in your course.
- Click Share
- Click on Embed Code.
- The first code listed is the one you’ll want.
- Copy the highlighted code (CTRL + C works well)
- In a new tab, go to your course in Blackboard, navigate to the place you want to put the video. Create an item.
- Enter the title of the film.
- In the Text box, click the HTML button.
- Paste the code you copied in the HTML box. (CTRL + P works well)
- Click Update.
- Click Submit after choosing any options you want for your course.
- The embedded film is displayed at the next screen.